Ystd went to Hongjin for sushi buffet dinner. Saw Jacelyn Tay and Thomas Ong filming there. Jacelyn Tay was really skinny. Mum says she's pretty. *shrugs* Haha.
Tmr's aces day cum teachers' day celebration cum BeYourselfDay. I'm looking forward to the performances and beyourselfday actually. Who cares about the aces day? Anyway, I dont think their so-called aerobics will do any help to burn fats and calories. Duh.
Borrowed ties from Edrei and Fung jie.
oooh,look at my tagboard. Fung jie really do miss me man. Xian also. Awwww, I shy la. HAHA!
Everyone better start muggin ok!
I wan to go kbox! Have been such a long since I've last been there.Super super gian.
Anyway, pia-ed home just now after accompanying Michelle to Kimage for haircut. Wanted to watch the 7pm show ma. In the end I spent 1/2 hr standing at the Tampines Senior Citizens' Corner to watch the tv. FORGOT TI BRING MY KEYS.
Keep it cool. Bo bian, had to ask mum to come back for me. Hahahahahahahaha! Cant believe it man. I've actually spent 1/2hr with all the ah peks there. Anyway, it's a nice place I realised.